KKday's vision is to allow every traveler to embark on a journey as they like, and travel all over the world. With lockdowns around the world, the COVID-19 pandemic has hit the travel industry especially hard, however KKday try our best to face the challenge, by deeping into domestic tourism, KKday successfully won the recognition of investors, and raised $75 million in Series C.
KKday's Management Trainee (MA Program) is a full-time position that requires a minimum of 2 years commitment. Candidates must be a native from Japan, South Korea, Thailand or Malaysia.
We are looking for
• Fresh graduate or with less than 3 years’ business development or marketing experience
• Has ability to communicate effectively using Chinese
• Has ambition to be a successful business developer or marketer in the future
Related experiences in business development, marketing, e-commerce or the travel industry are a plus.
• Receive 1 year training in KKday 's Taiwan Headquarters
• Learn about staff functions, operations workflow, company policies and practices through department rotation.
Rotation departments include: Customer Service, System Operation, Business Development, Marketing and Rezio.
• Meet and report performance goals and objectives set by management.
• Observe and provide support alongside experienced talents to acquire knowledge of methods, procedures, and standards required for performance of departmental duties.
Then 1 year hands-on experience in cross-department projects in KKday's overseas branch of the candidate's origin country. Candidates will also become the main communicator between the branch and headquarters.
Upon successful completion of the program, candidates can pursue role in the business development or marketing fields. For those with exceptionally high potentials and results, there will be opportunities to directly advance to a management position.
We will offer
• Apple Macbook
• Flexible Working Hours (no overtime)
• 5 Days Paid Travel Leaves (per year) available on the first day of employment
• Free shuttle bus from MRT Songshan station to KKday Headquarters
• Lunch allowance and monthly afternoon tea subsidies
Salary is negotiable, based on experience and ability.